MY CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decided to post some pictures of my truck. Let me know what yall think.. current mods are t-bar crank, 2in. blocks rear, 3in bl. debadged/molded, home made bumpers front and rear, 9K milemarker hydro, 20% tint around,35% tint on the shield, 20x10 M/T classic locks painted black, color matched bead lock rings, 325/60/20 toyo open country a/t, home made 18in. linked drop hitch,camo interior, black euro tail,park,corner, headlights on backorder,also have set of 315/75/16 hankook rt03 on 16x8 streetlocks. 8in. pro comp 130s, co2 oba, train horns
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I'm thinkin you should trade for a silver dually, just happens that I have one to trade you. Nice truck man!!!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Truck man, ultimate function dude. You got that thing built.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it love it! Does the front ever rub?

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. it does everything I want to do. low enough to still pull a 24ft gooseneck and allmost high enought to ride and play with. the 315 hankooks only rubed when i hit a bad bump playing off road. but the toyos measure a true 35x13 plus being on a 10in wheel the rub a little if Im turning in to a driveway with a little bump..:superhack: gonna work on that this weekend just gotta trim the flares a little more:)

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would love to have a CCSB, yours would be perfect.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have the street locks and hankooks just wanted something that would last a little longer. Im talking with SMITH on here and gmfullsize and am planning on buying his 6in procomp lift when he does his SAS. also planning on buying 38x11 boggers for the streetlocks and later on getting a set of 38-40in. a/t tires to save the boggers.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
badass! i was wondering who was gonna snatch up his lift... i advise the 38.5x15 boggers over the 11 wides though, if you can

Last edited: