My build, little by little.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRookie

Reaction score
Bought my truck for $500 on 7/11/17

Registration on 8/1/17

Replaced Headlight lenses, Turn signal lenses, side marker lenses, and Brake light lenses on 1/15/18

You must be registered for see images attach

TheRookie

Reaction score
4/14/18 Transmission shift cable separated itself from said transmission today, not a big deal but having to work on my truck in the Sun N' Fun parking lot was well, more Sun than Fun.
I was able to redneck rig it and drive it home, pics on this repair to follow soon.

TheRookie

Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough. I really need to wrench on my truck soon. Since my friends are all working on their vehicles right now I feel this little bug to pony up and finally change the fuel pump assembly, and fuel filter. So, Now that im posting this, Im obligated to get out there on Saturday. Pics and a write up of some kind are on the way!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough. I really need to wrench on my truck soon. Since my friends are all working on their vehicles right now I feel this little bug to pony up and finally change the fuel pump assembly, and fuel filter. So, Now that im posting this, Im obligated to get out there on Saturday. Pics and a write up of some kind are on the way!

Was it not running?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
True, but he's talking fuel pumps and headlights. This is definitely looking more like a thread that belongs in the members trucks area.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I'll defend it by saying even I get excited over replacing small things on my truck and want to document everything in my build thread. Some people just love their trucks that much. Lol