My Big 3 Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elroy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your kit comes with that long cable id take it and replace my homebrew home depot solution, its a really long one, longer than anything vatozone had in their genaric cables

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it comes with it and a better starter cable as well. PM me your email address and I'll send you payment info and my info.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xanatost, hope all is well! Lost contact with you so any confirmation you’re alive and kicking ass still would be great!

Elroy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xanatost, hope all is well! Lost contact with you so any confirmation you’re alive and kicking ass still would be great!
waiting on a kit, paid him for it, phone # not accepting calls, incommunicado, hoping for the best

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
waiting on a kit, paid him for it, phone # not accepting calls, incommunicado, hoping for the best

Same boat here. Truck’s 100% ready for wires to finish dual battery install, with intent to post pictures when completed. Seemed genuine and legit over phone, just busy as hell. Hoping he just got few too many eggs in his basket and all is well.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In one of our phone conversations he did mention taking people on backcountry off-road expeditions, maybe we need to send a search party?!
All kidding aside, hope he’s alright. I didn’t get any vibe that he’s the type of guy that’s just looking to screw people over and ruin his rep on multiple forums! Quite the opposite, I felt anyways