My Big 3 Kits for sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We was able to move in a week before Christmas and spent all the time getting our house back in shape until January the 3rd. Then we went to the hospital and on the 5th my wife gave birth to our first kid (a boy). Once we got back home from that I was able to start working on my shop. Lost a lot of tools but was able to get most of them replaced. Just fighting with the inc company about replacing my iron worker and cnc machine. It's been a fun last few months but me getting able to get back in my shop has been a stress release. PM me your number and maybe we'll meet up.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you turn out ok with the insurance company ..........Hmmm I'm interested in seeing finished products when u get them done , & maybe some installed pics (to those who get the kits)..I think once these get rolling, I'll bite and snag one as well after feedback

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a problem. I got the last spool of wire in yesterday but the dam vendor sent the wrong color. They sent clear instead of blue (pissed). I'm going to go ahead and use it and get some kits built tomorrow.

I really need someone to post the length of the power wire from the alternator to the battery from a 89 to 95.

I'm going to make one for a 98 tomorrow to get some pics and a weight for shipping and different options from the post office that way to give ya'll some choices.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my first kit done for 97 to 2007 Chevrolet trucks and suv's. I just sent off my kit for the 89 to 96 to be checked out and to make sure everything fits like it's supposed to. I'll contact all ya'll who posted on here first to see if you still want one. Took awile but like I said I'm not going anywhere.
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those kits look very nice. That Stinger HPM is great wire, almost as flexible as the blue jacketed Kicker stuff. I might have to grab a couple of your 97+ GMT400 kits in the future to add to the parts pile. Nice work!

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I love that wire. You could tie it in a knot and it is easy to go around corner's. I'm fixing to post 3 97 to 2000 kits that I made up yesterday that will be for sell. I got my 89 to 96 kit out to be tested and hopefully I'll have that one nailed down in a few weeks. I did run into a few problems with the 2001 to 2009 kits but with the help of my one friends this weekend who has 3 trucks I should be able to get those out soon. Shipping is easy enough, 3 day delivery any where in the US. I'll send everything USPS Flat rate with tracking information. The only problem that I haven't got fuiger out is how should I sell them. I don't like the idea of taking money before they are built and I don't like the idea of waiting lists. What I might do for now is just make 3 or 4 kits for the different years and sell them first come first go??? If ya'll have any ideas post up. I would like to do this as fair as possible. It takes be about 2.5 hours for one kit to be made and I can usually get 2 to 4 kits in a day depending on how many naps my new baby boy takes lol. The price on them will be 200 plus shipping and that runs 13.60 and if I make any changes to the kits I'll send the up grades to everyone who all ready got a kit for free. I'll do my best to make sure everyone is happy with what they get. Speaking of I just had a idea on the 97 to 2000 kits. Keep a look out in the for sell section. Back to work :)

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I received my kit for my 1990 K2000. The wires and connections are solid. Definitely going to be an upgrade over my stock wires. Here are a few pics with some of them laid in place. It may be a few days before I can get them all wired in but I will update when I get them working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk