My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have decided I want to do a 2" bl, 285's, stock style flares, cab lights, tow mirrors an maybe a cab rack. I also may go back to 16" wheels if I find a good deal on some. Id love a set of Mickey Thompson classic II's...

I was wanting a rcx lift but this is my daily do it needs to stay somewhat livable. It has developed a narley rod knock on cold start though, so all this will happen after I have the $ put back for a new engine. So no progress for a while, if ever since it looks so awful right now....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you putting the BL on just to clear the tires? The 285's will clear w/o one.

Ya just don't want the stuffed look. The bl gives the factory proportions back an just makes it look better to me. I had 285 on it when I bought it but they were just about worn out so I picked up the Yukon rims an tires for the price of tires basically....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scored a back rack this past weekend at the auto fair for $60.

Firestiks on order to mount to the rack, lights for the grill guard on the way an picked up a set of new corner lights also (thanks 97bowtie1106!!). Ill probably do the upper light mod before putting them in.

Also ordered a cowl hood thanks to the hail damage....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back rack test fit. Just got to make a few plates....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images