my 96 two door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I feel like my thread here is more story telling than progress but hey it's my thread lol.

This lady up here is my soul mate, beautiful wife, great mom and a hard worker. The attachment we have with this special GMT 400 is we dated in it, we rode off after we got married in it. My kids will ride in it. My family has helped fix it multiple times.... this is my hotrod, the one thing I can hop in cruise and clear my head or think about everyone I share a memory with or started conversation with.

Progress...... to be continued

Last edited:

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Primed the back piece of my console. I'll sand it and paint it black. Going to get the dye this week to paint the sides and top blue.

As far as the lid goes I have it taken apart. I'm going to make it one piece and not worry about the tiny latch that always breaks. I'll lose a little storage but that's ok.

You must be registered for see images

Just have to join these two together to make a solid piece. And get it covered in blue vinyl.

Last edited:

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

After some time and a few rattle cans of gloss black. I'm pleased with the outcome of my console. Just have to finish the lid.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

After some time and a few rattle cans of gloss black. I'm pleased with the outcome of my console. Just have to finish the lid.
I love how that came out bro

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'm going to have to do this to my burb

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk