MY '96 RCSB Silverado LQ4 Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice project, It' going to fun to drive for sure!

Still want an obs crew so bad. Love yours. I've started to think when I rebuild my nbs sierra crew I wanna t56 swap it. Also looking to build a rcsb superduty as tow pig.

Surprisingly, the hammered finish frame received minimal hate, had several people give me ****, but the contrast seems nice.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in no rush haha. I ordered my X link today, and a Crane valve spring compressor. need to get my pushrods and oil pump. and finish up some stuff...also picked up another nice lil freebie yesterday...
You must be registered for see images attach

I know Ive mentioned them, so here are faces to match the names on my 2 NBS crews i also wrench on
when it was DD, before wreck

The wreck

Now, extra inch of drop up front haha

Current DD

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The multiples werent really a choice, just kinda forced upon me...haha...but, Im sure the sierra will make a fun project...Still doing some cleaning on the frame tonight...

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember seeing the post about your GMC over on gmfs. Before the wreck that thing was awesome.