My 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
383 forged rotating assembly ebay twin turbos radiator in bed ducted shrouded c4 irs coilovers in front total 7-8 drop and heep 4wd!! Fassst-low-skull adorned with an airbrushed harley quinn u know thesexy slutty one holding a gold derert eagle with smoke curling outta the barrel as she licks the barrel.wearing a cheerleader outfit with big tears in shoulder and midriff showing bio-mechanicals under the torn flesh!!!
Cool? I think so

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
383 forged rotating assembly ebay twin turbos radiator in bed ducted shrouded c4 irs coilovers in front total 7-8 drop and heep 4wd!! Fassst-low-skull adorned with an airbrushed harley quinn u know thesexy slutty one holding a gold derert eagle with smoke curling outta the barrel as she licks the barrel.wearing a cheerleader outfit with big tears in shoulder and midriff showing bio-mechanicals under the torn flesh!!!
Cool? I think so
That way that you described that made me picture you as a grown up Ralphy from "A Christmas Story". I pictured you on your belly with Santa's boot in your face while he was saying "you'll empty your piggy bank out kid".

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
Yeah i guess i am a big kid to some but im okay with it. Ive always been a hotrod motorhead who went for the mods and changes i wanted to do, usually harder and more time consuming but more unique and individual. So yes im not a "grownup" bit im a good father , husband and not a sheep.i support all motorheads with a hotrod problem. I run a therapy group for those similarly affected, its called BRRAAAAAAP!!