My 95 to 99 (OBS) dash swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Who needs airbags? :lol:

But seriously, it looks gorgeous! I'm starting to like the newer interiors more and more. Would the dash swap be similar in a 88'-94' with the angular dash? I need a new one so bad it sickens me to even drive the thing...

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
The donor dash. If anyone is interested, I have parts of the wiring harness and a few plastic pieces that I will sell.

I need the switch that controls the interior lights and the door alarm.

Attached is a pic of what I need. Let me know if you have one you could sell...

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53

radicom56

Reaction score
I so dig that dash, My 95 is cracked so bad I might start driving with no dash at all. cant wait to find a 97 up dash at the parts yard.

radicom56

Reaction score
Just finished mine, was walking thru the junk yard last week when i happened across this one, 39 dollars and it was mine. Does any one know where i can get the cubby that replaces the air bag on these. LMC lists it but they want 89.95 for it plus 22.95 for the rubber liner that goes in it.
You must be registered for see images attach

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well!!!!! i got my grey 97 dash today out the jnk yrd it didn't take as long to un bolt BUT getting the wires out the dash had to take another

1hr the only thing was missing was the pull out cup holder and i couldn't get the air bag out. so it cost me $ 50.00:) . i got it home
washed all the dirt and oil off it now i will see how long it will sit in the basement until i can't fight the urge to put it in.
i want to wait till spring to put it in so i will get L E Ds to put in the dash while it's out and the AC Control.