My 95 interior reboot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrownDogg

Reaction score
I just wanted to share some before and after pictures of my 95 c1500 interior. Thanks to everyone that contributes to this site, you've saved me a ton of time, money and frustration. Next up is the engine and everything that goes along with that. This is multi-year project so I'll be back with more posts in the future.

You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Wow, you should be proud of yourself, that is some amazing work! :D Really like the gold and brown accents, also really like that steering wheel, what brand is that?

Aces

Reaction score
Thanks! The steering wheel is a NRG
Big transformation! Did you stitch it yourself or who did? Also, i want that steering wheel! Like, gonna order one tomorrow. Can you tell us exact model or ordering info?

Looking forward to more of your work

BrownDogg

Reaction score
Big transformation! Did you stitch it yourself or who did? Also, i want that steering wheel! Like, gonna order one tomorrow. Can you tell us exact model or ordering info?

Appreciate the comment! Sewing was the one thing I couldn't do. I got a local upholstery shop to do it for me at a great price. The steering wheel is a NRG, the website is below.

https://www.andysautosport.com/products/nrg__st-085.html

BrownDogg

Reaction score

One thing about the steering wheel. The original wheel creates several inches of space between it and the column. You'll need to get a spacer along with it so you won't make contact with the turn signal. I purchased the quick release as a spacer for the benefit of extra security. They make several type spacers though.