My 95 Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Well I just found this forum from a link on LS1truck, so I figured I'd join and post up my truck. I am also a member of FSC and GMFS.

Here's the truck as I bought it back in August. Its a 95 Silverado with a 5 speed and 5.7 TBI.
You must be registered for see images attach

Its a Starline Westerner, a conversion package done by Custom Van of Utah. It has custom seats, wood trim and some extra gizmos and goodies.

One of the first things I did was gut the heat valve and grind down the throttle body ridges.

I plan on restoring the truck, pinstriping, decals and all to the original specs as it was sold. Then I plan on upgrading the lights to LEDs and HID and installing a 5.3 to replace the anemic 5.7 TBI.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey how are you? 5.3 swap in that will be sweet for sure!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHOA!! Sioux Falls, SD?
****, your less than an hour away from me. Good starter truck man.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Thanks. I like this forum, everything is OBS, it's much easier to find relevant info.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
nice truck, not my style im a simple is better guy, but if your hell bound for resto then have at it, should turn out nice