My 89

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that just a 2" BL?? Truck looks good and I love your front bumper you should put some lights in it tho.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that just a 2" BL?? Truck looks good and I love your front bumper you should put some lights in it tho.

or air horns or two PA speakers... lol.
that's what I would do. to have fun with unsuspecting victims

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, don't think I've ever seen many pictures of your '89.
Yea I havent taken many pictures of it since I got my 01. When I got that I quit doing stuff to this one so...

Should have a lot of pictures of it this summer though.

Yep. Yea I wanna put a couple lights in there but I havent been able to find anything I like.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The paint makes that truck look like a 99 classic IMO. Love the color.

I definitely think you should do the 97 dash and maybe you could find some buckets out of an 03 and make them fit or something :hmm: What are your plans on wheel/tire size when you do the sas?

That trucks got lots of potential

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
were you at silver this year on the 4th in that truck? i think i have seen it. i rode my bike the whole time this year and my truck stayed at home :(

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The paint makes that truck look like a 99 classic IMO. Love the color.

I definitely think you should do the 97 dash and maybe you could find some buckets out of an 03 and make them fit or something :hmm: What are your plans on wheel/tire size when you do the sas?

That trucks got lots of potential
Yea I wanna do the 97+ dash and some kind of buckets, I dont wanna cut the floor up so 03+ fs seats are probably not gunna happen. Probably gunna do some kind of car buckets. Ive got 20x10 Classic IIs and Id like to find some 35x14.50 Iroks. But I'll be running some kind of 35/20.

were you at silver this year on the 4th in that truck? i think i have seen it. i rode my bike the whole time this year and my truck stayed at home :(
Yep I had this up there on the 4th and Labor Day weekend.