My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Me too, it has a 454 TBI in it.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would look great lowered with a paint job that matches your SB (maybe not exactly but at least matches little bit) since it'll be it's towing buddy :D

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love when someone asks me if I am going to leave this truck alone, Ha Ha, not happening period!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
That would look great lowered with a paint job that matches your SB (maybe not exactly but at least matches little bit) since it'll be it's towing buddy :D

I'm with you on the paint job, that's my thoughts exactly!

I love when someone asks me if I am going to leave this truck alone, Ha Ha, not happening period!

You said it Phillip, just like it says above my avatar pic!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Well it was a no go for this dually, hydroboost was leaking badly and it pulled hard left when braking. It had oil and exhaust leaks and was repainted from it's original blue color. The interior was trashed, had a make shift headliner and was missing a lot of plastic interior trim pieces so I passed on it.

Looking at a 99 2500 2wd tomorrow.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
hey jeff... what width are these 20s? im going to change wheels before spring and im starting my research now so i don't run into any surprises later...

You must be registered for see images attach