My 1st Burban!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took off the rusting brush guard that rattled over every crack in the road.
You must be registered for see images attach

How bad is this? Front frame brace is cracked on both sides, prob happened hitting a cow in the fields of Wy while being driven by the second owners bro on a night of drinking and off roading.

Ouch, looks like a clean break, could probably be welded and braced.

whiteboyslo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice rig! I'm running 265/75/16 on my 93. Looks right, albeit a bit chunky for my tastes. I'm actually looking to go back to stock size on mine for both mileage and aesthetics, but I need a stock set of wheels first.

Are the wheels on there right now 16" or 17"? I like the look!

Mike

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch, looks like a clean break, could probably be welded and braced.
Yep, doesn’t pull or feel like it’s driving sideways down the road so I don’t think the frame is tweeked.

That’s the plan, though.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice rig! I'm running 265/75/16 on my 93. Looks right, albeit a bit chunky for my tastes. I'm actually looking to go back to stocl size on mine for both mileage and aesthetics, but I need a stock set of wheels first.

Are the wheels on there right now 16" or 17"? I like the look!

Mike
Thanks!

They’re 17” off of a 2010. My 3 yr old daughter likes “ those really big tires” lol

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a set of 265’s to put on the polished aluminum 16” rims and found a decent deal on these black steels with black Chevy centercaps from a man with a nice and clean looking 97 k2500 ecsb. I figured they’d look alright with the two tone.

It looks ok for now, but will prob buy a new set for the polished aluminum rims I have when these are worn. Worst part was going from the ride of nice new tires to half worn ones.

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black steelies look great on it, really sets it off and compliments the 2 tone paint.
Thanks man, I agree. I’ll probably buy a set of winter treads for plowing to go on these and then some summer treads for the other 7 months on the aluminum wheels.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a circuit board on passenger side taillight fry and since the dark bar covers was missing a strip on that side I replaced both taillights. Have to smoke them now to keep the look!

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is way overdue for an update. I didn’t get a whole lot done in the year so it shouldn’t take too long.

First was some window vent visors and some new tires on the aluminum rims that the PO sold with the truck. (Only had GMC center caps and finally put them on after this pic.)

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then was the next step to make it ready for winter... dual batteries and the plow switched over from my step side (last pic, shout out to my neighbor being so kind as to give it a parking spot for a year smh)