my 1998 silverado SAS in progress.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Looks good so far! Can't wait to see the finished project. I knew I saw that kit somewhere. I looked at Ballistic Fab a while ago and forgot about them

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
yeah it was a complete pain in the ass. my bushings finally came in, so i think today we are gonna clean the 4 wheelers, ima finish my axle and tomorrow gonna hang the shackles, springs and may throw the axle underneath it

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Sub'd. Very nice truck. Looks like a good friend of mines old truck that she had to get rid of before she got to lift it. I'll show her pics and make her jealous of it lol

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Nope, everyone i heard that used those calipers threw them away. If i want a parking brake ill bring some blocks of wood.

And thanks 90chevy. Gonna install wheel bearings, races and seals tonight and prolly just finish up the front end for tomorrow. Then tomorrow drilling out the shackle bolt hole. which i shoulda done before welding the shackle mount on hahaha. But oh well right.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
also my liner for my welder will be here hopefully soon and throw it in and have my buddy weld up the front crossmemeber, because i forgot to have him do it the other day. or just run the bolts.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like its coming along good, and off topic how do you like those zillas?