My 1997 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnbales

Reaction score
My 1997 silverado 350 4x4 with true duals sounds soooo mean has a blown tranny and fro]nt end damage bought for 1400 have all the front end pieces and my grandpas gonna rebuild the tranny if I lay for the kit and do the manual labor I also have a 6.5 inch dick cepek lift I got on a parts truck got the parts truck for 600 for the rear end for a old truck all together a good buy? I wanna hear some opinions haha
You must be registered for see images attach

I want it to end up something like this other than my two tone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Sounds good if she ain't rusted out bad. Are you gonna regear for the 35's? Might be able to find some dealer takeoff z92 wheels and tires cheap. IIRC they are 35's riding on 20's. They don't look too bad. I would use the Duplicolor shadow chrome smoke on them though. Too much chrome...

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
nice find! cepeks are the God of Lifts around here. Sure as hell would look nice on your rig!

Johnbales

Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna rehear for the 35's I'm gonna get Im only gonna get them on 20's because its my project im gonna do it right and the truck doesn't have a single rust spot and an emaculent interior. It only has 130k tonnoe cover and aftermarket tailights I love it, tranny and front end will be done within the next month and a half.