My 1993 chevy 1500 2wd $3,000 o.b.o.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.k. so due to the prices at the pump I am trying to sale my baby it's stinks I know but I just can't afford to keep her. So here are some specs on her an if you have any ?'s feel free to ask. She is a 1993 Chevy Silverado c1500 2wd. with the 5.7 liter motor (350)an (4L60E) auto transmission with 238,*** miles but don't let that fool you she stills runs fine I do daily drive her. She has been lowered 4/6 with D.J.M. with an A.V.S. under bed C-notch. $3,000 o.b.o.
I'm willing to meet anyone some what local just as long as it's not say 4hr. drive one way an as long as your willing to meet halfway.
Here are the things I have just done to her with in the year.
1.Chrome smoothie front bumper
2.One piece rear window (had the slider style)
3.94 an new mirrors.
4.A.V.S. under bed c-notch
5.4/6 drop by D.J.M.
6.Billet Specialties column dress up kit.
7.10" kicker sub with an 400 watt class D mono amp.
8.plug wires an plugs.
9.Starter.
10.Just had the windows tinted.
11.Front brake lines.
12.Rear brakes an wheel cylinders.
The truck is originally from Arizona so there's very very minor surface rust, There's no body rot of any kind!!
The reason there's primer in/on the bed is to stop rust from forming, the truck had a drop in bed liner that rubbed the paint down so I put the primer on just as an extra protection.

THE BAD
1.No headliner.
2.There's a tear in the drivers seat.
3.The interior needs a good cleaning.
4.Needs a intake gasket replaced (just started leaking recently an is only a $14.00 part)
5.there's a scratch/dent in the rear drivers side bed.
Here are some pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for looking!!

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guy's I have had a few people local call/come look at it but nothing to serious, I got one guy call me an said he'll give me 1,000 not a penny more I laughed at him over the phone an hung up lol!!
But I'm just really looking to get $2,500 you guy's think that's to high of a price?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That seem's like a good price to me, I sure as hell wouldn't sell it for it for 1K, no way!

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you there........that's why I laughed then hung up on him lol!! I'll let her sit before I let her go that cheap.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale @ Lance and $2500 isn't a bad price at all from what I can tell.

With gas just a tadd below $4.00/gallon my OBS is killing me @ the pumps too and I've been going back & 4th as to whether I should sell her but to be honest there's just nothing out there that I'd be satisfied with other than another OBS or NBS so I'm chewing on that thought as of now. Last thing I want to do is to sell her and then regret it later when gas prices go back down.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you there but I just can't keep feeling her up lol! An I hate to get red of Her then gas go's back down i'll be pissed at myself but I have to do some thing!! Gas here is $4.09 for 87 So i'm looking for a reliable 4 cyl. perfer a VW or Honda I know them inside an out so when it does take a poo I can do the work myself.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She has been SOLD for $2,500
Just want to say thank you to this forum an to a group of guy's that have answered all my stupid ?'s lol.
This is a very friendly/ the nicest forum that I have ever been on an hope that some day I will be back!!
Later guy's
Lance.