My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Went out, fooled around a bit more. Upped the truck to 8psi, smoked the rubber o-ring I was using on the carb hat.

Ordered a couple viton o-rings and some solid motor mounts.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Been talking to Josh with the cummins swapped crew cab. Hopefully figured out how to drive my factory speedometer with the TH400. Ordered the Dakota digital converter box.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Ditched the hood stack, built a fender exit setup. Waiting for the billet trim piece to arrive so I can finish the fender work.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Just foolin' around brake boosting the truck. I'll be installing a MSD 2 step this evening.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Removed the fender exit, built a new downpipe that brings the exhaust down and brings the exit to the front bumper. May have the time this weekend to get the caltracs installed.

I've realized that fender exit exhaust is a lazy mans way to do the job.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
The interior is finally done... Four years later. Every single interior component was removed and replaced with the nicest new and used parts I could find. While attempting to keep as stock of a look as I could...

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
The interior is finally done... Four years later. Every single interior component was removed and replaced with the nicest new and used parts I could find. While attempting to keep as stock of a look as I could...

Those pillar pods don't quite look as bad as i thought, i think i'm gonna get me one of those ordered. Looking good boss

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I don't think I've posted any recent engine pics...

It's dusty as hell, but it's a street truck. Gets driven on gravel!

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks great .