my 1988

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 88 as well but is a 2wd going lowered with a 5.3l. I will be following though to see what you do with your interior cause im undecided on mine. Only crappy picture i have of mine on my phone. Ive been with this truck since i was 2 yrs old
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Here is my truck—nearly the same as yours. I went with a 4/6” rough country suspension lift. There is some more information in my build thread.

Not gonna lie i might have to two tone my truck now. That scheme looks awesome!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
I have a 88 as well but is a 2wd going lowered with a 5.3l. I will be following though to see what you do with your interior cause im undecided on mine. Only crappy picture i have of mine on my phone. Ive been with this truck since i was 2 yrs old

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
my interior consist of new carpet 1998 doors and panels and high back buckets from an astro van dbl arm rest [sweet] still working on sound system

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
this is what she was after lift , i put a complete energy suspensio n red poly bushing kit , pro comp traction bars , and 14 bolt rear , hedman headers with 2 flow masters . its a slow process revamping a daily driver ! the only things that dont work yet are odometer,shift indicator,and interior lights ill take care of all that when i get to the interior

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
@Z71Hobbs love those aeroshades on your green truck! People say to me they look ugly, but I think they're pretty cool. :D Would like to purchase some for my truck in the future.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Z71Hobbs love those aeroshades on your green truck! People say to me they look ugly, but I think they're pretty cool. :D Would like to purchase some for my truck in the future.

Thanks! Ever since I put them on my first truck, I was sold on them. I have a set for my current black and silver truck-all painted and ready to go!