My 1988 Stepside, "Golderado"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Dgonz, thanks man! Well, if you were to see the under side, it would not look the same, but it was cleaner than most here in Iowa when I bought it. ;) If only I didn't live on a gravel road, I would be able to keep it nicer.
That's cool dude. I heard of this product call POR15, I believe. It's good stuff to paint ur frame with and is very tough to Nick or scratch. U may want to look into. They sell a "clear bra" for the front of vehicles now. Its a clear film. Or maybe u can have the truck sprayed with a thick clearcoat to help it out

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

GMT400FAN

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. U can get some tail lights from Amazon.com like I did under $40 for the pair shipped if you have Amazon Prime membership. Me being you, remove the 4x4 vinyl stickers from rear sides and paint the rims black. I painted my rims black with the chrome and center caps and it looks nice. I like factory look as well but with newer, subtle tech. Like your the rear light look really good. I would do either HID or LED for front lights, Bluetooth stereo. They sell chrome hold downs that hide down into the stake hole then l pop up when needed. And course my favorite, like I did to mine, an LS swap . I only did it to mine because I bought it with a blown 4.3 V6. My truck is a plain jane C1500 w/t (work truck) with rubber floor, roll down window, no tach, cruise or tilt. I am lucky I have a/c from factory in it !!

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice ride! I will be honest, im not a lowrider fan, but yours is sick! If that was mine she'd get corvette side pipes and 5 slot rallys. I probably would entertain modding my truck if it was in a differant state, conditio wise. But where this one is nearly mint and original i dont have the heart to change it.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice ride! I will be honest, im not a lowrider fan, but yours is sick! If that was mine she'd get corvette side pipes and 5 slot rallys. I probably would entertain modding my truck if it was in a differant state, conditio wise. But where this one is nearly mint and original i dont have the heart to change it.
You know, they sell 20" ralley wheels. Those look nice ! The pic above are my stock back up 15's. I have 20" Camaro SS wheels on it now.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk