Murderedoutobschevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Make her yours. I like it so far. I think some glossy parts would look good with all the semigloss. The next thing I'd do if it was me would be to hit the hitch, tailpipe and front hooks with some black too.
When I go to jam it I will this was all tapped up and painted in the dark out side

Reaction score
Welcome. It's always cool to see another long roof guy post up on the board. While I'm not crazy about the look you're going for, I do appreciate your desire to customize the rig to your taste. In agreement with another post made above, it would clean up quite a bit if you tried to colormatch all the parts below the body; such as the hooks & lower valance in the front, and the receiver & tow shackle. Maybe paint the tailpipe with a aluminized looking color and a slip on tip painted matte black.
it was tapped and painted all in one night in the dark outside lol I still need to jam it paint the frame custom exhaust and truck rally's and 33's for now and down the road maybe a sas and a ls swap