Murderedoutobschevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Here's my 97 Chevy suburban k1500 I call her the ********* Chevy lol I have many palns for her but money is a big issue right now so slowly but surely she will get done.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Make her yours. I like it so far. I think some glossy parts would look good with all the semigloss. The next thing I'd do if it was me would be to hit the hitch, tailpipe and front hooks with some black too.

CoolDude1975

Reaction score
Here's my 97 Chevy suburban k1500 I call her the ********* Chevy lol I have many palns for her but money is a big issue right now so slowly but surely she will get done.

Is that paint or plasti dip?

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Welcome. It's always cool to see another long roof guy post up on the board. While I'm not crazy about the look you're going for, I do appreciate your desire to customize the rig to your taste. In agreement with another post made above, it would clean up quite a bit if you tried to colormatch all the parts below the body; such as the hooks & lower valance in the front, and the receiver & tow shackle. Maybe paint the tailpipe with a aluminized looking color and a slip on tip painted matte black.