multi shock mount hoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob_z71

Reaction score
does anyone know what brand shock hoop will work with a 4-6" rough country suspension lift??? i heard pro comp has a set but cant confirm that. thanks in advance

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Just a question, why do you feel you need a pair of shocks? What will two shocks do that one shock will not?

rob_z71

Reaction score
I've got two buddies who run hoops and they help ride quality tremendously

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
or you could get adjustable shocks like ranchero rs9000 to tune in the ride quality you want. unless of course your just going for looks with the double shocks.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I still had the ifs, which was a 10" whip trash. I had the pro comp dual shock hoop. The lower shock mount attached around the upper ball joint.
The hoop itself attached to the upper shock bracket and 2 holes in the frame tail. I'm still using the shock hoop with the sas. I'll have to get a pic on how it mounts when i get home. I'm only running a single shock now, with duals the ride was pretty harsh. If you want duals, get adjustable shocks or see about getting shocks that are valved for duals and your application.
Google the pro comp shock hoop, it says it should work with 6" suspension lifts.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's how the hoop mounts.

You must be registered for see images attach

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. Couldn't find any old pics of the lower mount. I do remember that in order to grease the upper ball joint you either had to remove the lower mount, or in my case i drilled a half inch hole to grease tge fitting.