Mice in heat ducts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick lenz

Reaction score
Hi guys I live out in country and every year same issue. Mice make a nest in heater ducts. Go to turn on defrost and all kids of stuff plows out defrost vents

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get a hungry cat!
And within a year you'll have a hundred cats that'll tear up your stuff, and somehow eat everything but mice. Then ya gotta get a dog that likes to eat cats, it'll breed the neighbor shihtzu, somehow you'll be responsible for the pups. So you'll have to get a bear to eat the dogs, and the bear will leave huge piles all over the yard. Happens all the time...... Whaddya gonna do though.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And within a year you'll have a hundred cats that'll tear up your stuff, and somehow eat everything but mice. Then ya gotta get a dog that likes to eat cats, it'll breed the neighbor shihtzu, somehow you'll be responsible for the pups. So you'll have to get a bear to eat the dogs, and the bear will leave huge piles all over the yard. Happens all the time...... Whaddya gonna do though.
Have you had bear sausage? Bring on the mice!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had the issue where they chew through the air intake and i just had to set traps. Worked for most part.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Peppermint oil or Cimarron oil, really anything with an intense scent. Had the same issue in all my vehicles. Including my take home company vehicle. Boss wasn’t too happy. Ended up removing the entire interior of my truck to vacuum out the hvac system. But ultimately decided to just get a system from a donor truck since it was so bad.

The oils won’t make them leave if they’ve set up Home. But will keep them from coming in.

Jeffgmcgrr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, the attack of the mice. I had to clean quite the mess from some squirrels or some **** that lived in heating system. But they aren't continually trying to get in. Get a BB gun