Manual locks and windows to power conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLANKANSWER

Reaction score
No problem was just interested to see who had the same one. So let me get this straight I have a harness from the same truck as mine except it has power everything so I just need to switch it over with the non power one and just plug it into the convienience centre? And then just switch all the door panels out? I have everything I need, I just don't want to tear my dash apart and find out I have something major missing. Does that harness just plug into the convienience centre and then all the door components along with the locks and seats? Thanks for the help its greatly appreciated

Last edited:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
If your truck is non power, it doesnt have the window/lock harness. You have to add it. it is separate from the dash harness.

You must be registered for see images attach

Added to the original post as well...

Last edited:

BLANKANSWER

Reaction score
Did your power window/lock harness connect to all the little lights underneath the dash and a bunch of other stuff too?

BLANKANSWER

Reaction score
Oh cause I was pulling mine out of my parts truck the other night and it was connected to a whole bunch of stuff? Uhhh idk what to do.

Snowmanii

Reaction score
My '94 Suburban was not originally equipped with power windows, or locks. It was a cheyenne model. I used all (mostly) the OEM parts to do this conversion. I could have gone aftermaket, but I like OE. Since it is basically plug and play, I'll hit the highlights, and show what's involved with getting the components and wiring into an Suburban/crewcab.

To install the factory window/lock harness, the dash has to come out so,

Do you happen to have the part numbers for oem new parts you used?