Magnaflow opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about dumping an 18in magnaflow under my truck. The engine is stock, so I'm mostly looking for sound, however some performance gains would be nice. I'm hoping that it will get me the sound I'm looking for while still being able to keep it under control when needed. Let me know if you've had a similar setup, and whether you liked it. All input is welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
They're mellow when new. I couldn't believe it for being straight through.

karl02

Reaction score
If you are a fan of moderately loud exhaust, Magnaflow is a good choice.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my magnaflow too, they are kind of quiet at first but after a few weeks of driving it opens up. No drone with magnaflow either I cant vouch for dumping under the truck since mine is out the stock location. There mufflers are nice when cruising and when you jump on it they open up nicely and you don't get that snap crackle pop either lol.

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Making me lean towards a magnaflow even more. Just want a nice sound. Not an annoying muffler that drowns out my radio and conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know its apples to oranges but I installed a magnaflow on my little v6 Tacoma and i couldn't be happier with the quality and sound. It is just a touch louder than stock at idle but sounds really nice when you give it skinny pedal. And practically no drone on the highway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost