Made the jump to a Squarebody...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Still running this truck but now i have two Squarebodies. The '84 Chevy Custom Deluxe C10 and an '86 GMC Sierra 1500 that i picked up a couple months ago. Plus i am looking at an '88 Chevy Silverado Suburban that a friend of the in laws has. I will need to add a Tach to the '86 when i get working on it as it is a 4 speed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pic of the '86 with another project. My '78 Olds Omega SX which i am pretty sure i have a thread for on here..

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ended up trading the red '86 C1500 for a '91 GMC Sierra C1500 excab shortbox in november. Drove the truck a few times then ended up trading it off for an '86 GMC K5 Jimmy. Brought the Jimmy home yesterday. It is rough but it should be a fun project.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Not much of an update but an update none the less. The '84 is still around. Sold the Jimmy during the winter to cover some bills. But as part of the deal got the front clip and doors back from it as the friend who bought it used the chassis for a body swap using a Belair 4 door. Now that i have a bit more free time at work i may try to get the rad support swapped this fall to have the quad headlights.