LT1 to NV3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yeahitsbrown

Reaction score
The clutch on those cars are pull style so a clutch for an LT1 won't work. If the flywheel from my truck doesn't bolt up. I need a balanced flywheel that accepts an LT1 crank but a clutch for my truck.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pull style is referring to the slave cylinder an how it works the throw out bearing, not the pressure plate or clutch disk.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is an easy one. You use the flywheel and pressure plate from the Camaro along with the correct size clutch plate for the truck. Done!

yeahitsbrown

Reaction score
The clutch plate from the truck won't bolt up to the stock LT1 flywheel I'm told. Different pattern.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the LT1 is internally balanced up front and externally in the rear. The 350 TBI is all internally balanced?

This makes no sense what so ever. Balancers an flywheels/flexplates have weights on them to bring them to zero balance so they don't effect an internally balanced engine. It's either one or the other, it can't be both on different ends. Idk where you got that info but it's way wrong.