LS1 transplant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
looks great and awesome job on the swap i cant believe ive missed this thread till just now

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am glad to hear that it's running better, strange about the throttle response, I am running a BBK 80mm and it's touchy not to light the 22's up.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heyo looking gorgeous if you're still having tuning and diagnostic trouble I will gladly hook you up with an MJE AutoCal unit and we can get that thing done RIGHT.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heyo looking gorgeous if you're still having tuning and diagnostic trouble I will gladly hook you up with an MJE AutoCal unit and we can get that thing done RIGHT.

what is an AutoCal unit & how much are they, LOL!!!

first i need to finish up my exhaust, then maybe try a stock throttle body. i sent this one to be ported, polished & powder coated then the guy i bought it from told me that it had been ported & polished when he owned it. maybe i little too much porting? i have a few guys local i'm trying to get with to have them look it over. now that i can drive it, it should be a lot easier finding help, LOL!!!

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
Just found this, great thread. I know I've seen this truck before at either Scrapin' or Cruisin' the Coast... Aren't you from Louisiana?

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i drove it to scrapin a few years ago. it hasn't been to a show since pandemonium 2012. it's back under the knife right now. when i did the motor swap i lost my EDC & now i'm removing 1 tanks & mounting 2 - 480's under the bed.

yes, i'm in Metairie, LA.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great build. I'm from the Northshore(Covington area) and getting ready to do a LS swap in my 98.

torq4u

Reaction score
thank you for the detail's as you did your swap , I now have a template for my 93 .
super nice ride you have too .