Ls swap leaning back to far.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone else running into their ls swaps leaning back to far? I have dirty dingo mounts installed. Factory transmission cross member and factory mounts. The engine cover and the intake tube rubs my hood.

You must be registered for see images attach

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! That sitting high. I used some cheap ebay mounts and it looks factory. Something looks wrong. Is yours 4wd? Is the trans cross-member in?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
That does seem off, from what I've seen the Dirty Dingo mount's should located it at the same height as the Gen I small block.

It looks to be not only tipped extreme, but high as well.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's 2wd and the cross member is in. Ive been trying to figure this out for a while now. It needs to come down in the front.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are pics of the driveshaft angle and the driver's mount

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
What are those mount's for, the frame side and clamshell? That looks to be the source of the problem, they look quite high.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are those mount's for, the frame side and clamshell? That looks to be the source of the problem, they look quite high.
They are for this truck a 98 Sierra. I pulled the clamshell off the 5.7 that was in here.