Looking for couple of switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've combed my nearby junkyards and have yet to have found me a nice cargo switch for my 94 z71 anybody have a nice one with nice print? I'm also in need of a decent rear defrost button like on the suburbs and tahoe's too for a project I have to get rolling soon as well ... Let me know guys if u find some....thanks Guy's

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
cargo switches are a dime a dozen here. I'll grab one for you next time I go

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cargo switches are a dime a dozen here. I'll grab one for you next time I go

U are awesome man! For some reason around here they are scarce to find and if u do find one rough looking, let me know ill gladly pay u for it

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know the next time I'll be able to but I'll do my best to get out there pretty quick

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i might have a defrost switch. id have to check my stash of switches but might take me afew days or more like maybe friday ill be able for sure to get out and look. what kinda offer for a good switch with good print? i know mine did have good print, only reason why i took it. its hard to find ones with good print! even harder to find one with fog light on it ;)

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prefer a good to great print on the cargo switch, as for the defrost a decent print on the button itself but I'll prob rub off the top print to it if possible ...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I haven't made it to the yard yet. I may go sometime next week since I'll have a couple days off

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well lol it's been a year but I'm still in search of just the cargo switch (after one that has all/good print on it)

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael, I'm looking for the older version cargo lamp that in the 94 and back trucks