Looking For All Clear Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tatiana Vita

Reaction score
Been having difficulting finding clear tail lights for some time now, and I feel this is a must for my project I'm working on and won't feel complete without it! If anyone has a pair they're willing to sell, please let me know.. or know somewhere I can find one. Thanks! :)

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
Been having difficulting finding clear tail lights for some time now, and I feel this is a must for my project I'm working on and won't feel complete without it! If anyone has a pair they're willing to sell, please let me know.. or know somewhere I can find one. Thanks! :)

Did you try searching on eBay or Amazon? I've seen some on there, but make sure they are from a respetable brand they tend to fade and if the chrome inside the tail lights isn't good it become yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tatiana Vita

Reaction score
Its almost impossible to find these. But these are the one i was talking about :(

You must be registered for see images attach

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
There's a thread here about them. It's probably got up to date info on who has anything. Last time I checked they aren't being made. But they're out there.

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
There's a thread here about them. It's probably got up to date info on who has anything. Last time I checked they aren't being made. But they're out there.

Yeah I think they are discontinued hope you can find them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
They've been discontinued for years now, have to search for them and luck in to someone with a set, there is a company that is supposed to be starting to make them again though