looking for a nice color of blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
i'm looking to paint my truck a different shade of blue but i want something that gonna pop when i add chrome to it, i would prefer it to be a darker shade, post up what you guys have
I know its not dark but light quesar blue is a really nice color
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Indigo Blue Metallic......

cam_0343-jpg.188581

cam_130891-jpg.188580

2016-06-21_20-15-27_753_zps45qnvmrm-jpg.181426

You must be registered for see images attach

2017-05-06_16-12-29_232_zpsj8haibfh-jpg.187648

Last edited:

mountie

I sold my '88 C2500 to a happy guy in Germany
Reaction score
i'm looking to paint my truck a different shade of blue but i want something that gonna pop when i add chrome to it, i would prefer it to be a darker shade, post up what you guys have

I don't have a photo of it, but I had my '70 GTO repainted, Midnight Blue.. with a red color added to the clear coat. It was gorgeous.... dark...... with a hint of a wine-red, reflecting over the hood.

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A very nice blue is the "Shadow Blue Metallic" used by Volkswagen, my previous car was a 2007 Golf painted in this color, I loved the way it looked..
It's a very dark metallic blue which really pops out beautifully in direct sunlight, with a bit of purplish hint on the edges under certain angles.
It also pops out very nicely during night, under city street lights.
It goes very nicely together with chrome trim. Type it in Google image search and see for yourself.

I must say, however, that this particular shade is perhaps even more suited to cars wih more rounded body lines. I think a GMT400 woud look very nice in it, but the perfect application would be on a NBS Tahoe or Suburban.