Look what just came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Congrats! your going to love it! did you get the quick ratio or standard?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Thanks! Too bad it won’t be visible. This is the first step to my Hydroboost brake conversion. My stock box it leaking pretty badly and can’t have that in the brake system.
That's sweet man! I would like to do the Hydroboost brake conversion also, just waiting for my vacuum brakes to fail so that it gives me the excuse to do the conversion.

toomanyhobbies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found this thread because I was searing for "steering feel" and it came up. I just got my redhead quick ratio for my '98 2-door Tahoe last week and I like it a lot. It has a nice accurate feel to it.

However, the steering feel is too light by a lot and after a week of driving truck I have gotten used to it but it would drive a lot better with much more resistance. I have been reading about it more resistance. This seems to be the best thing I have found this https://www.ebay.com/p/Borgeson-Pressure-Reducing-Kit/658644098?iid=291813791972&chn=ps&thm=1000

But on the Summit site it says it is to reduce the pressure in a rack and pinion. Does that mean it is NOT going to reduce the pressure/increase the steering effort in a recirculating ball? I kind of assume so.

I don't want to hijack the thread but if anyone knows where I could find out how to do this I would appreciate it.

Thanks