Lifting another 2wd...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when did fabtech start making a 7.5 for these trucks, and you shoulda went with a cepek they can fit 35s no problem

LOL :read: The OP is lifting a 2wd. Cepek is for 4wd.

ALSO OP, that truck's paint is amazingly nice. Looks immaculate. A truck that looks that good (body wise) before lift is going to look fan F'ing tastic after...Can't wait for pics. Run the 305's for a minute until you get over it and then throw 35's on ASAP :D

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL :read: The OP is lifting a 2wd. Cepek is for 4wd.

ALSO OP, that truck's paint is amazingly nice. Looks immaculate. A truck that looks that good (body wise) before lift is going to look fan F'ing tastic after...Can't wait for pics. Run the 305's for a minute until you get over it and then throw 35's on ASAP :D

Thanks she is pretty clean for a 97 with 81K on her... well my tires are almost 35"s i ended up with 315/70/17 look pretty good but the gave me rims for a 4wd so i have to exchange them......
You must be registered for see images attach

Really love the tread pattern.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh snap so you did get 35's! 315's are just the metric 35, maybe a hair small but that's a good thing. I used to have bfg 35's and they ran a little small but I towered them and those tires were great for the suspension. They were really light so everything up front lasted. I really appreciate those now that I have these 37's. Anyway, really good choice on the 315's for sure. I'd be pissed if they messed the wheels up like that at the last minute when they were supposed ta go on but since you have time I guess it's no big deal. I'll keep an eye out for when this truck gets lifted. Send me a pm of a pic cuz I just might miss it. Gonna be awesome. Are you regeariing? U def should. Yours is half the price compared to us 4x4 guys. 4.56 you would love. Do it asap. This may sound wrong but I promise it ain't. My truck was actually FASTER with 4.56 and 35's than it was with the stock worn out gears and 33's lol

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
truck will look good bro! i was at a job site today and this other contractor had the same set up and it looked clean. he did have a body lift tho and with the body lift bigger tires will look a lot better