Lifting a 6.5TD 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ace37

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a lift kit or a way to lift this truck. Any ideas? It's a 98 Sierra C3500 single wheel.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fabtech has a set of 4inch for a 2500 which I would assume would work on the 3500. How high are u wanting

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spacers will gain mayb 1 to 2 inches but after that you'd want the spindles, I kno rough country has some for 2wd but haven't looked for your truck. I'd recommend, depending on how high u do go, that you extend your front brake lines. Almost everybody uses a block for the rear.
Are you going for ground clearance or just to look higher, you could do a coil spacer with a small bodylift, not my ideal setup.

Ace37

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spacers will gain mayb 1 to 2 inches but after that you'd want the spindles, I kno rough country has some for 2wd but haven't looked for your truck. I'd recommend, depending on how high u do go, that you extend your front brake lines. Almost everybody uses a block for the rear.
Are you going for ground clearance or just to look higher, you could do a coil spacer with a small bodylift, not my ideal setup.
2-3 would be fine for this and honestly just some lifted look. Have another truck that's 4x4 for ground clearance. This is my daily and sometimes used to tow/pull and other truck things.