Lifting 94 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blmiller8

Reaction score
You'll probably need the knockouts removed and a cam bolt kit installed. I believe that's what its called.

Thanks for the info I was able to fix or get the alignment really close. Did the knockouts and put the ball joint on the bottom side of the upper a arm. It's dark now but I'll post pictures of the finished truck tomorrow.

I ended up just using a pry bar and punch to get the knockouts out it was actually really easy and quick.
You must be registered for see images attach

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good job on that fix! i had all that done myself through a good local alignment shop for $160.00. Same thing here they got the alignment really close to what it should be, the driver side camber was a few degress 4-5 negative but that is ok, way better than before. They also had to fix the toe in. i tried fixing the toe my self before driving to the aligment shop so i would not ruin the tires. I did it by holding the steering wheel straight and then measuring the front tires front to back distance and matched it up as close as i could.

JSC63BH8

Reaction score
You need to post a pic with the new tires and the specs of exactly what you did parts wise please. I'm getting ready to lift my 94 extended cab. I am pretty sure I know what I want... But seeing a few more trucks never hurts.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4" rough country lift kit. Did alignment by removing them things on the previous picture and turn out to just barely got the camber corrected. Stock wheels, I had grind off a little on the spindle to make the wheels fit.

Diminus

Reaction score
That's a nice clean looking truck. What I always did befor driving my rigs to get alignment done was use 4 1 inch blocks and string. Set the string by placing it all around all 4 tires in the centre . Bring it all tight so it's snappy like a chalk line lol. Then place 2 blocks at centre of rear tires sidewall rear bumper side and 2 blocks on centre of sidewall up front on front bumper side. Then just use a 5th 1 inch block like a feeler guage untill both front tires are pretty close to the feeler blocks width between string and tire . Then drive what ever rig I lifted to the shop for proper alignment.