Lift required for these??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

What tire size is this? This is the look I wanna go for. Here's a pic of my truck as it sits now

You must be registered for see images attach

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Is your truck a 2WD? Also, it's hard to guess the tire size based on a picture. I'd say that's a 265/75R16 or 285/75R16, but I think the 2WDs use a 5 inch rim.

Yes, it's a 2wd. Thanks for the response. 5 inch rim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Is your truck a 2WD? Also, it's hard to guess the tire size based on a picture. I'd say that's a 265/75R16 or 285/75R16, but I think the 2WDs use a 5 inch rim.

With the sizes you quoted, would a lift be required in your opinion, or could they simply bolt on. Not really interested in lifting, but I do like the mud tire look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixietruck

Reaction score
I’d advise against putting anything bigger than a 31 on your 2wd. I imagine anything bigger would take a lift (3in body would do it) but it’s a 2wd so you really gain nothing and lose mpg, but your truck your decision whatever you decide hope it goes well.

randomguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those old school mud tires look mean but suck to daily drive on pavement. If you want an aggressive look without sacrificing driveability look for an AT with an aggressive sidewall. Falken Wildpeak A/T3 might suite you just fine.