Lift Laws For Your State

Discussion in 'Stock Suspension + Bolt On Kits' started by Greg, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Campoli

Campoli Newbie

I was recently working in Utah and I can remember the hight but after a certaint hight you must have large mudflaps for the rear so many trucks out there w goofy tow hitch flaps

2. cviola2005

cviola2005 I'm Awesome

3. BigandTall

BigandTall OBS Enthusiast

According to that site, emissions testing was started in 2005 here. I've never had to have my vehicles' emissions tested. I know many vehicles that don't have a catalytic converter on them and some that don't even have a muffler.

4. cviola2005

cviola2005 I'm Awesome

There are emissions tests in Davidson County and the surrounding counties. Counties that make up the Nashville area. The rest of Tennessee needs not give a [email protected] about emissions.

5. 95z71performer

95z71performer I'm Awesome

:Frustrated: Wisconsin lift laws couldn't be any more confusing under 8000 means you can only go so high but if I get a 3/4 ton I can lift it as high as I 13'6" tall wtf if I would've known that I would have just got a 2500

6. Steve's Chevy

Steve's Chevy OBSLESS

Sounds like Az , lifted truck have to have mudflaps but not suburbans , tahoes, excursions ect..................they are considered a stationwagon................

I don't get it.

7. mustangGT90210

mustangGT90210 Newbie

Glad I live in Florida! Or at least my area of Florida. We have no enforced lift laws to speak of. Only truck that's ever been pulled for being too big was my buddies Expedition on 46s.

8. Djp86mcss

Djp86mcss Newbie

Nj includes tire height in the 4". It's 4 for 1500 6 2500 and 8 for 3500. Not many cops know the lift laws in nj anyways. I only know because I have a lifted truck.

9. Echomirage

Echomirage OBS Enthusiast

necrorevial, but i cant count how many lifted trucks i see here in SE virginia, and i mean BIG lifts, every day. every good ole boy has something jacked up, and i never see them pulled over. maybe in the more liberal areas, up north more or the richmond area, but even down in va beach, there are massive trucks on every road.