Lift kit Shiiping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
Anyone on here ever have a kift kit shipped to canada? JUst wondering what the duties are to be paid? Looking at purchasing the RCX 6" lift for a 1998 RCSB Z71. Hoping its not a lot of extra coin!!!!
Any help is appricated.
Cheers

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i looked into it. it' rediculous if you have to pay duty, unless the person ships it as a "gift" but i've still had to pay duty on gifts before. so it's really hit or miss.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you know, I could have sworn there was a NAFTA stating that duty can piss off. My wife usually goes down to the states to pick up parts for us, and duty is an unknown. She doesnt pay sometimes and does pay others. I may find a member just on the other side of the border, ship to their place, lift the truck there, and then come home after "visiting friends" I can get new tires while im down there which is ridiculously cheaper too!!!! Im starting to think this is a pretty good idea. I'll have to remember it when I lift this POS

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this a lot too when I get a new Jeep. I can go on vacation......and come back with a fully armored, lifted, big tired and locked Jeep and save thousands of dollars.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
you know, I could have sworn there was a NAFTA stating that duty can piss off. My wife usually goes down to the states to pick up parts for us, and duty is an unknown. She doesnt pay sometimes and does pay others. I may find a member just on the other side of the border, ship to their place, lift the truck there, and then come home after "visiting friends" I can get new tires while im down there which is ridiculously cheaper too!!!! Im starting to think this is a pretty good idea. I'll have to remember it when I lift this POS

they have a picture of the vehicle when it came across showing when you come back. they are going to notice something just a bit different, trust me it's happened before.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe one of our members up north on the U.S. border could help you out and receive the shipment and then meet up?

B-ROCK

Reaction score
I'm near Vancouver BC and I ordered my kit from RCX and got it shipped to a place call Ship Happens which is just across the border. They charged $5 a box and you go down and pick it up. I only had to pay the pst when i brought it back over. No brokerage fees because you bring it across yourself. I'm sure there are more places like Ship Happens throughout the US near the border.