Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Finally I can post in this thread,

My new bucket, owned it a little over a month now; 1996 Chevy K2500 ECSB, Vortec 454/4L80E, 3.73 and a G80 that works flawlessly, tons of upgrades both cosmetically and mechanically coming soon!
You must be registered for see images attach

My dad's new rig, 1999 Chevy C3500 CCLB, Vortec 454/4L80E, 4.56 and a G80, it's a bit of a pig so I'm going to change out some filters and run some diagnostics on it when I get the chance; I've got maintenance I need to take care of with my truck before anything else.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Made a few updates on this old thing; can't decide between PYOs or H2s; it's more than likely going to get BFG KO2s, I want to redo a lot of the front suspension before I get new tires though, and hopefully that can happen before winter!

Janxy81

Reaction score
This is my lil monster. Passed down from my Dad. I've got a lot of work to do on this thing! It's got a rebuilt 350 TBI plus rebuilt trans. Both were done about 2 years ago. Brand new exhaust. Just added the cap, replaced passenger glass and regulator, and fixed the wobbly tilt steering.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
New project

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

darinp

Reaction score
Here's mine. Almost done with commonrail and 6 spd swap.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk