LED light bar mounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far I have found 3 companies that make mounts for our trucks. But all of them are for straight light bars. I cant find anyone that makes bolt on curved ones. Has anyone mounted a curved light bar like one of these kits yet?

Slick & Dirty Motorsports
You must be registered for see images attach

N-Fab

Kahl Kreations

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been searching like a mad man for a curved mount for our trucks. I have a couple light bars that I want to mount but I don't want to put them on until I can mount them all so I can do all the wiring at once.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the jeeps I do for work, the curved and straight Rigids use the same brackets generally. Maybe I haven't noticed the differences, but they seem the same to me anyways. I don't think that the line changes as far as the two bolts on the sides go.

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gambles, I will have to try that out and let you know if that works on our trucks. After I get my alternator situation settled. Im on my 3rd one this year. The last one lasted a whopping 2 weeks.
Autozone-DLG1345-6-7

Reaction score
If you want a curved lightbar on top get a 52" curved bar and brackets for 07-13 curved. My buddy has that combo on his 97 k1500.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
If you want a curved lightbar on top get a 52" curved bar and brackets for 07-13 curved. My buddy has that combo on his 97 k1500.

Any chance you can get some pics? I have been thinking of putting a 52" on my truck. Just haven't seen any mounts that look like they will work without dropping big$$$

Reaction score
Any chance you can get some pics? I have been thinking of putting a 52" on my truck. Just haven't seen any mounts that look like they will work without dropping big$$$

Yeah here's a picture if his. They screw in just behind the trim. His is a 52" curved from some company on insta and the brackets are Rough Country. If you want a straight light bar the brackets are easy to make like the RCX ones. I made a couple sets of my own.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherberto