LED headlights for W/T front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How are they in foggy weather? I installed some CREE 18 watt drive/fog/work lamps and love them on clear nights but had to turn them off in the fog a few days ago. They caused to much white out. My standard headlights could pierce the fog much better than they could.

They're quite good I think, a lot better cut off in the fog than the sealed beams had. I have some yellow fogs in the valence too though...

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm actually the Truck-Lite rep for TX, OK, and AR. You have made an excellent purchase. We designed the first LED headlights for the military, and carried this technology over to the civilian world a few years back. You'll be happy with them. Enjoy!

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
where can I purchase this now the link doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks the same but about half price

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Reflector looks slightly different, lens looks different, DOT/SAE stamps in the lens are definitely different. I wouldn't chance it personally.