LED headlights for W/T front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, not normally a fan of those headlights, but these LED headlights really look neat!! I kind of like it!!

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of the 7 in leds from trucklite, I brought them home from Afghanistan. They are on our convoy vehicles and they are bright as hell. But there are 24 volt, I figure I would sell them to some1 with a diesel

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of the 7 in leds from trucklite, I brought them home from Afghanistan. They are on our convoy vehicles and they are bright as hell. But there are 24 volt, I figure I would sell them to some1 with a diesel

They're supposed to be mutli-volt rated. 6-36 I think...

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
I installed a set of these in a Jeep Cherokee, fan-friggen-tastic quality, output, everything. Love love love what Truck-lite is doing. Hope they continue developing new sizes. Your W/T front looks great with them in there.

They're supposed to be mutli-volt rated. 6-36 I think...

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

The new ones are, Truck-lite redesigned the 7" rounds, I do not think the early style was multi-volt in configuration.

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score