LED headlights for W/T front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow thats a huge difference. Hopefully you dont get hassled over them....

Shouldn't... :shrug: A lot of truckers run them over here. I kinda figure trucks set the bar for what you can get away with. If anyone gives me any grief over them I'll just show them the DOT number in the housings :shrug:

Last edited:

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And there's a really good cutoff line too. Doesn't look to glare much at all

Sent from my HTC One X

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And there's a really good cutoff line too. Doesn't look to glare much at all

Sent from my HTC One X

Just standing in front of the truck they're really no brighter than running lights if you're above the cut off.

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
Jeez...What a difference! Very cool, man!

I've heavily considered getting 4-5.75" round ones for my old hot rod, but I can't justify the price yet...One side of me is all like "You can buy like...50 pairs of headlights for that price..." But the other side is like..."Man...How cool does that look, plus the life, precision output, color, (etc.)" I also wasn't sure if the LED's tolerate lots of voltage fluctuations (big cam/rough idle), and I wouldn't think vibration should be an issue.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't think voltage fluctuation would be much of an issue as the battery soaks up a lot of it.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get a chance, take a pic of them shining on a big wall at night. I'm curious to see the cutoff line

Sent from my Windows Phone

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get a chance, take a pic of them shining on a big wall at night. I'm curious to see the cutoff line

Sent from my Windows Phone

Ask and ye shall receive :33:

You must be registered for see images attach

... and a driving pic to show how wide the beam is :)

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez...What a difference! Very cool, man!

I've heavily considered getting 4-5.75" round ones for my old hot rod, but I can't justify the price yet...One side of me is all like "You can buy like...50 pairs of headlights for that price..." But the other side is like..."Man...How cool does that look, plus the life, precision output, color, (etc.)" I also wasn't sure if the LED's tolerate lots of voltage fluctuations (big cam/rough idle), and I wouldn't think vibration should be an issue.

So they make these in the round lights too? :Hmm: