Leaf spring question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71rider88

Reaction score
i got a 94 k1500 it has the 6" pro comp lift in it and the rear leaf springs need to be changed as the kid who owned it before me decide to cut the leaf spring clamps that hold it together my question is I found 5.5" pro comp lift springs can I just install those and it will sit the same any help is greatly appreciated thanks

Z71rider88

Reaction score
I just don't want the back sittin higher then the front lol and wats a good shock someone told me to replace it with the pro comp shocks again but idk if there is a better one to use?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
bds ones are about the only shocks ive been unable to blow out, procomps used to be decent but kinda crappy now rough countrys are junk. ranchos are super stiff id go with BDS

Z71rider88

Reaction score
Got another question where are people buying the steel plates for the u bolts when u do the flip?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Most people buy a u bolt flip kit I believe

Bromax

Reaction score
Belltech has thise for flip kits..

I have a question about lowering..have a 93 c1500..i have the rear end belltech 5950 lowering leaf springs and cannot find any direction on installing them to replace the original oem leafs springs. Has anybody installed the 5950s.?

Thanks