lazarus the hoe and tyrone the denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
8 lug stuff to 6 lug stuff will not interchange easily, i thought it was lifted properly and not jsut a body lift, in that case it doesnt matter. quad shock isnt anything to be proud of, shock technology has exceeded that of the 70s and 80s where it used to be a necesary evil, just run 1 good shock per side instead of two or more crappy ones.

97hoeboy

Reaction score
8 lug stuff to 6 lug stuff will not interchange easily, i thought it was lifted properly and not jsut a body lift, in that case it doesnt matter. quad shock isnt anything to be proud of, shock technology has exceeded that of the 70s and 80s where it used to be a necesary evil, just run 1 good shock per side instead of two or more crappy ones.
although primitive quad shock setups are still better than dual, and when I'm not providing any form of air for bags then its necessary and no, everything has been bolt on replacement so I'm not sure where your getting your info from, I've done this 6 times already switching 6lugs to 8, maybe you're doing something wrong

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
control arms do not swap, when the length between two mounting points is very different it doesnt work without changing them. 8 lug swpa it easy but you dont use everything unless your cutting and welding. quad shocks arent at all better than dual if your using a good shock in the first place.

97hoeboy

Reaction score
control arms do not swap, when the length between two mounting points is very different it doesnt work without changing them. 8 lug swpa it easy but you dont use everything unless your cutting and welding. quad shocks arent at all better than dual if your using a good shock in the first place.
Il post pics then

97hoeboy

Reaction score
and if you have an opinion that's great, could care less