Kkirwan71's 800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Set aside a day to do it. The adhesive is the worst part. I'd invest in an eraser wheel to save your thumbs/fingers. But it's all worth while to me it changes the look of the truck

sent from my glade air freshner
Yeah every time I see a black 800 debadged, I get the sudden urge to rip it all off. But then a part of my brain yells "but what's the point when that's the most you can do, dingus"

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Yeah every time I see a black 800 debadged, I get the sudden urge to rip it all off. But then a part of my brain yells "but what's the point when that's the most you can do, dingus"
I found when I demolded a black 99 nbs I had, that the paint was really faded. I had to buff it to make it look nice

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I found when I demolded a black 99 nbs I had, that the paint was really faded. I had to buff it to make it look nice

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

I have a customer with a black K2500 GNT800. He pulled off the molding and badges. The paint was so faded that even after he buffed it, there were dark black lines in the shapes of the molding and badges. Actually. I thought it looked pretty cool as a ghost image.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

Might as well do it. Anything you can do to improve it is worth doing

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Bought this tonight
You must be registered for see images attach

Tbss intake for $160 not bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Did a z71 tahoe lower valence with fog lights and got smoked headlights and turn signals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk