K1500 frame splice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Just cut the front end of mine off, the retard who owned it before appeared to patch over holes in the frame with caulk, including the entire mounting area of the front sway bar bracket near the gearbox.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Doubt you are interested, but the rear I just cut off of the frame i'm not using is actually very solid for NY truck, probably a little too far for you to want to buy it, but just in case here's a pic

Mudslinger

Reaction score
Thank you for the offer-------- Right now I have a fairly solid extended cab shortbed frame that I'm going to chop and try fitting together to the front of my original ---
Doubt you are interested, but the rear I just cut off of the frame i'm not using is actually very solid for NY truck, probably a little too far for you to want to buy it, but just in case here's a pic

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Wow, you love your truck alot more than I love mine lol. Glad to see you're making progress.