JWs 99 two door hoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Wayne

Reaction score
Small update got my tires in, hopefully get it lifted in the upcoming weeks month whatever lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

John Wayne

Reaction score
I had some trouble with the rear shock bushings, but other than that I need an alignment. Otherwise, it's ready to go. Glad to have it done. I wouldn't ever advise an RCX lift kit for anyone.

John Wayne

Reaction score
Was the install and fit that bad? I was considering ordering one myself.

Yes, I never saw it mentioned anywhere, but my fitment was awful. The entire kit needed bending and wallowing and adjusting. Literally everything.

Gotta crank the front some and take the rear tires off and paint the rear of the frame. It's sitting on it's own tho and I'm hype for that.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that's good to know ahead of time may end up going superlift. Your tahoe turned out badass though especially the I guess you could say "new school" bullet holes.

John Wayne

Reaction score
Well that's good to know ahead of time may end up going superlift. Your tahoe turned out badass though especially the I guess you could say "new school" bullet holes.

Thanks man, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I bought these wheels specifically bc they looked like old school bullet holes just bigger lol. I have a zone lift on my duramax. If I were looking at another lift for an obs, id probably buy another zone and call it a day.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cant go wrong with bullet holes, I just wish you could still get mickey thompsons bigger than 17x9. Ill check into zone I think that's one of the few brands I hadn't looked at yet.

John Wayne

Reaction score
Yea those old 20x10 mickeys were sick, but they dont make them anymore so i had to go with these. I'm a fan tho. I dont know much about zone for obs trucks. I was happy with the quality and fitment on my dmax tho.